Who should attend G2E Asia?
Global Gaming Expo Asia (G2E Asia) is the premier Asian trade event and the largest regional sourcing platform for global gaming and entertainment products. G2E Asia services suppliers by enabling them to showcase new products, meet qualified buyers and establish new contacts. Annually, more than 95% of the top Asian casino operators were at the show. Held in Macau-the heart of Asian gaming-entertainment and one of the fastest growing gaming-entertainment markets in the world, G2E Asia is the hub where professionals network and conduct business.
• Get a better insight into how you can effectively optimize your business
• Ensure you are fully compliant and learn from best practice end-user case-studies
• Keep up-to-date with the latest product and service solutions showcased at the event
• Access thought-leading content through the extensive education programme
• Network with a global gambling industry of over 10,000 people
G2E Asia 2018 – Gaming and Beyond
• Upon successful round-up of G2E Asia 2018, and thanks to the industry’s support, G2E Asia 2018 has record-breaking growth.
• 2018 event was the largest edition in the show’s history. Marking another year of setting new records across several key areas:
• The show spanned 33,000 sqm of exhibition space – 27% increase over last year;
• The total number of visitors increased 17.2% over last year – with close to 16,358 in attendance; and
• The attendees included over 1,883 VIPs and top-quality buyers, producing a remarkable growth of 14% from 2017.
Profile of Visitors
- Bingo Hall
- Commercial Casino
- Cruise Ship
- Gaming Club
- Online Gaming
- Education – University / School
- Industry Association
- Law Firm
- Marketing / Advertising Agency
- Sports Betting
- Other gaming organizations
The Benefits of Attending G2E Asia:
- You will meet face to face with exhibitors from all over the world who are presenting their newest game machines and slot machines, game speed solutions, security devices, surveillance systems as well as consulting advices for commercial casinos’ service improvements.
- Our exhibitors also include Architecture Construction & Design,Digital Content & Technology, Compliance, Components for Machines, Gaming Software/Systems, Accessories, Video Gaming Machinist, Publications, Food & Beverage and Hospitality.
- You will learn during world-class conference sessions that provide the most comprehensive gaming education in Asia. Content is developed by the industry and for the industry by leading gaming-entertainment experts.
- The House Rules set out herein, are determined by Reed Exhibitions Ltd (the “event organizer”) and shall apply to all people attending the Exhibition “G2E Asia 2019” (“attendees”)held at The Venetian Macao (“the venue”) during 21, 22 and 23 May 2019 (the “Exhibition”).
- All persons shall observe the House Rules and any other applicable MSAR laws, rules, regulations and conditions, including, but not limited to, any internal regulations imposed by the venue owner.
- All attendees shall follow the instructions of the event staff.
- All attendees shall present valid admission badges or other valid passes upon entry.
- All attendees shall not enter areas to which access by attendees are restricted except with the permission of the event management.
- For the sake of public safety and order, all attendees are prohibited from bringing the following items into the venue, except with the permission of the event management and subject to such conditions as the event management may impose:
a. any glassware or fragile objects which may pose potential dangers;
b. animals (except guide dogs or Police dogs);
c. any items which may be offensive or health hazardous or which can be used as weapons or used to impede the smooth progress of the event, e.g. knifes, fireworks, compressed gas or liquid spray or large items, items that may cause injury to other people, damage to venue or disturbance to public order.
d. any banners, posters, placards, leaflets or any sort of publicity and display materials of any nature, including, but not limited to, those which contents which are found by the event organizer to be abusive, threatening, discriminatory, religious, political or that are completely unrelated with the Exhibition or which serve private purposes of any kind;
e. any remote-controlled flying devices or toys
- All attendees shall not perform any acts in the venue which, according to the event organizer prudent criteria, may cause unnecessary obstruction and/or interference to the extent that affects other person, including any other exhibitor.
- All attendees shall not perform any acts in the venue which, according to the event organizer prudent criteria, may disturb public order, affect the smooth progress of the event, or acts that may obstruct passages, harass, disturb or annoy any other person such as shouting, chanting, demonstrations (silent or not), employing foul language, throwing objects and the like.
- Any attendee who contravenes any of the House Rules may be refused to enter the venue and/or removed from the venue, and immediate participation to the Macau SAR Police authorities on-site shall be made.
- Any attendee who have been refused entry or have had their visit terminated will not be admitted throughout the entire period of the Exhibition.
- The event organizer reserves the right to make final decision on admission and admission rules for all attendees.
- The attendee shall be held liable for any claims, demands, damages, losses increased costs, liabilities, changes, expenses, or other unfavorable conditions, direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise, caused to the event organizer, including, but not limited to, legal fees, payments due to the venue owner or other, arising by virtue of any attendee being in breach of the House Rules.
- The event organizer shall not be held liable for any claims, demands, damages, losses increased costs, liabilities, changes, expenses or other unfavorable conditions, direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising by virtue of any attendee being refused entry, having respective visit terminated, not being admitted throughout the entire period of the Exhibition or any other reason related with the Exhibition.